Hello, welcome to Wikipedia. Here's some tips:
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
- If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page.
You've done some good work on the Kylie Minogue page. Would you consider supporting its application to become a featured article?
-> Wikipedia:Featured_article_candidates. 126.96.36.199 14:38, 22 Apr 2004 (UTC)
Brilliant work on the Kylie front today. I don't suppose you could upload a picture of the international version of Fever to replace the US one? Dmn 15:53, 25 Apr 2004 (UTC)
Hi Ross, just wanted to say good work and thanks, for creating (and filling!) the Australian actors and actresses category! Chuq 14:08, 8 Jun 2004 (UTC)
I looked at the edit you made to the Aamir Khan page. It's not quite proper English in places and it is potentially confusing. You say that AK played Amar in AAA -- my first thought was Amar Akbar Anthony, and I knew AK wasn't in that. It took a while for me to remember that AAA could stand for -- what is it? -- Andaz Apna Apna?
I think I will rewrite the new para. Take a look and tell me if the new new para has problems.
Zora 21:09, 23 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- I haven't edited the content of the Aamir Khan page. All I've done is rework the category link so that the name appears in alphabetical order. Rossrs 01:41, 24 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- Oops, I should have looked at the history, not just the diff. Oh well -- the article is better now :) Zora 10:44, 24 Jul 2004 (UTC)
How you doing, Rossrs? Please Stop incerting Category-Puerto Rican actors, because it doesn,t exsist. There already is a category for Puerto Rican actors and actresses. Thank you. Marine 69-71
Thanks for answering. When I realized that you made the category, I went back and reverted some of the articles back to your Category Puerto Rican Actors. I glad that people like us can discuss things peacefully in Wikipedia. Your Wikipedian friend User:Marine 69-71