= Functomics =
The scientific discipline of functome for studying the functional entities in biological cells.
== Meaning ==
Functomics encompasses enzyme, cells, and higher level of biological entities and functions.
== Subfields ==
* Human Functome| FBA: flux balance analysis | Metabolic Engineering
== Technology for Proteome ==
* DNA chip | Microarray | Mass spectrometry | 2D gel | Protein Engineering
== Databases ==
* GO | PIR | Swissprot | Pfam
== Functomics Links ==
== Journal sites ==
* Bionformatics Journal Oxford Univ. Press.
== Related Ome and Omics pages ==
* Genome, Transcriptome, Expressome, Regulome, Metabolome, Phenome, Ecome, Textome
See also: Bioinformatics, Genomics, Proteomics, Interactomics,